ARCAM announces the latest version of its MusicLife app. The custom-built app, available on Android and iOS platforms, enables integrated control of music streaming services
ARCAM announces the latest version of its MusicLife app. The custom-built app, available on Android and iOS platforms, enables integrated control of music streaming services on the below noted ARCAM models. Working from your Android, iPhone or iOS device, MusicLife seamlessly works with Deezer, HIGHRESAUDIO, Napster, Qobuz, and TIDAL streaming services, as well as enabling access to Internet Radio, Podcasts, and music stored on a NAS drive (located on your home’s network). Users can also employ MusicLife to send their stored music to any Google Cast device stored attached to the same network.
- ARCAM models: CDS27; CDS50; HDA AVRs; SA30; Solo Movie/Music/Uno; ST60; UDP411
MusicLife debuted in 2014 and this latest release offers the most streamlined user experience yet. Based on feedback from users all over the world, HARMAN has completely streamlined the app, including offering access, direct from the home screen to the below commands:
- Add your favourite albums, playlists, radio stations or podcasts to your home screen, making it quicker and easier to start listening each time you use MusicLife
- Show your 30 most recently played albums, playlists, radio stations or podcasts
- Hide services you don't use, so the ones you do use are easier to find
- Pick your audio output device on first launch, and we'll reconnect to it each time
- A fresh new theme, which fits in perfectly with those late-night sessions
To get the most from the HARMAN MusicLife app, users should update from the App / Play Store.