Using the Website
- This website is owned and operated by A&R Cambridge Limited of Pembroke Avenue, Waterbeach Cambridge, CB25 9QR, UK, Company registration No2880174.
- By purchasing goods from the Arcam rShop, you agree to these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) and you accept that the Conditions and your use of the website shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in these Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
- Please ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate and current.
- Remember to check the Conditions when you use the website as we may change the Conditions from time and time and you will be subject to the Conditions in force at the time that you use the website. We may change the prices and availability of goods without notice to ensure they are as up to date as possible.
- Please regularly update your computer’s virus protection software as we can’t guarantee that the website will be free from viruses.
- We may suspend or terminate access to the website without notice.
Purchasing from the Arcam rShop
- This website is owned and operated by A&R Cambridge Limited of Pembroke Avenue, Waterbeach Cambridge, CB25 9QR, UK, Company registration No2880174. Purchases from this website are purchases from us.
- Even though we try to accept all orders, sometimes this might not be possible. If your order is declined or cancelled by us after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
- Payment for the goods which you order must be made by one of the following methods: Paypal, Mastercard, Visa or Maestro. We won’t dispatch your order until we receive full cleared payment.
- We can only accept orders from and dispatch goods to addresses within the UK.
- Delivery dates of the goods are intended to be an estimate only. We will try to deliver the goods within 5 days of the acceptance of your order, subject to availability of stock. If you order more than one product, your order may be dispatched separately and may be delivered to you at different times.
- The goods will be at your risk from the time of delivery. However, ownership of the goods will only pass to you on delivery provided we have received full payment.
If any item is priced wrongly by mistake, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided we notify you before we despatch the item to you. If that happens, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 30 days after receiving the goods by notifying us in writing preferably via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to us at the address above marked for Customer Service; or send a fax to 01223 203 285 marked for Customer Service.
- We will then issue you with a returns number which should be clearly marked on the returned packaging. Please do not return the goods until you have this number.
- You must return the goods, complete with all accessories and the original packaging, to us at your expense ensuring that you obtain proof of postage for your own records. We will refund the full purchase price (excluding delivery) of the product to the credit card you originally used for the purchase usually within 5 days of receipt, provided the goods are complete and in original condition. Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods we might not be able to accept their return.
- This entitles you to have the unit repaired, free of charge, for two years from the date it is first delivered to you. Arcam can take no responsibility for defects arising from accident, misuse, abuse, wear and tear, neglect or through unauthorised adjustment and/or repair, neither can Arcam accept responsibility for damage or loss occurring during transit.
- The warranty covers parts and labour costs for two years from the purchase date. After two years you must pay for both parts and labour costs. The warranty does not cover return transportation costs to Arcam at any time.
- We hope that you will be totally satisfied with your order. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us not complying with these Conditions is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us not complying with these Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- We will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, or goodwill) howsoever arising in connection with your use of the website and any goods purchased.
- We do not limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- If you do not comply with these Conditions, we will hold you responsible if we suffer any loss as a result.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The trademarks and logos displayed on this site belong to us. You are not authorised to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without our written permission.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this website for personal, non-commercial use. Please contact us if you would like to use any of the information for public or commercial purposes.
VAT number: 636805328